I have reached the 11 week mark. So here is a selfie for anyone who wants to know what 11 weeks on an 8th pregnancy looks like for someone who never quite lost the baby weight from losing her son.
I caved in and ordered a fetal doppler. It should be here in a few days. My first OB appointment is Thursday. It feels like forever since I saw a doctor and I have yet to hear Rainbow Dash's heartbeat. I am anxious.
Wow, time flies! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ladies. I still look more overweight than pregnant, but I know that will change in the next few weeks.
ReplyDeleteI keep waking up on my back, which only ever happens when I'm pregnant. I am almost to the point where being on my back is a no-no, but I'm not sure how to fix it.
Beautiful!!! Talia, I'm so sorry I haven't kept up with you these last few weeks. I am beyond overjoyed for you and will keep you, your family, and your rainbow baby in my prayers. Sending love and hugs!
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to your old Doppler? When I was pregnant with Virginia I listened to her heartbeat at least 2 times a day, from 10 weeks on. Even when she was moving around a lot I still liked to listen. So fascinating. I'm only 5w5d right now this time around, so I still have a ways to go.
ReplyDeleteI threw my original doppler out. I was very angry as I packed up all my maternity stuff and fully expected it to take at least a year to get pregnant again.
ReplyDeleteAfter losing so many heartbeats, it just seemed cursed, if that makes sense.