Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Missed The Money Shot

Today at my ultrasound the tech took 50 pictures.  One of them is this gem of a headstand:


Call me a prude or whatever, but I'm not a fan of having my babies' gender parts all over the internet, so we're keeping that photo to ourselves.




Our daughter really really wanted a baby sister.  And when I say REALLY, I mean it's all she's talked about for the last 3 months.

We told her the good news and missed her initial reaction.  Darn it!!  But we did get this rather fuzzy picture and it still shows her response.



Can you tell how upset she is?  It's true.  My husband, who is the only son of an only son of an only son, is having a son.  

This likely explains my overwhelming craving for bacon. BACON!!

It also might explain why I'm still not showing as much as I was at 15 weeks with our girls. Almost everything about this pregnancy has been different than my past pregnancies that went beyond 8 weeks.

We also got our trisomy testing back today.  Everything came back low risk.  Phew!

As My Man would say: So let it be written, so let it be done.



1 comment: