I Am
I am an infertile mother
I wonder when bitterness set in
I hear the sounds of my daughter praying for me
I see the child I have not concieved
I want to be a mother again
I am an infertile mother
I pretend that my chances are gone
I feel jealousy where none should exist
I touch my womb and sob
I worry that bitterness will consume me
I cry with each passing month
I am an infertile mother
I understand I have been blessed
I say "I can't" to hide the pain
I dream of a little nursling
I try to keep my chin up
I hope I can win the fight
I am an infertile mother
I wonder when bitterness set in
I hear the sounds of my daughter praying for me
I see the child I have not concieved
I want to be a mother again
I am an infertile mother
I pretend that my chances are gone
I feel jealousy where none should exist
I touch my womb and sob
I worry that bitterness will consume me
I cry with each passing month
I am an infertile mother
I understand I have been blessed
I say "I can't" to hide the pain
I dream of a little nursling
I try to keep my chin up
I hope I can win the fight
I am an infertile mother
No comments:
Post a Comment