Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ashley's Story

My story:
I am 30 years old and grew up in a big family. I have 6 siblings, 2 nephews (on my side, from my siblings) and 8 nieces (again my side) I have been ttc for over 6 years and I can't afford fertility treatments. 

I would love to have a baby of my own and I am tired of people telling me if I stop thinking about it and to stay positive that it would happen. Others just tell me to adopt. My mother in law likes to make fun of me about it. For example, her daughter is getting rids of baby clothes and she said to me "why keep them? It's not like you can have kids."  

Hopefully soon I will have the money saved for iui's. I get mad at people who say they are ttc number 2-10 and they get depressed that it has not happened yet. Hello?!?! Still trying for number one here. I am trying not to be bitter anymore. By: Ashley Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment