Got the call this morning from Dr. Hamersley's office.
For those that need reminding, the target zone is 0.5-1.0 for 3 hours post injection.
On my second test, after my dose had gone from 60mg to a 40/60mg split morning and evening, my value was 0.10, nowhere near the desired range, so my blood was still clotting more than we want.
My dose was upped to a 60/60mg, morning and evening. I was a little worried because it didn't seem like very much of an increase, considering how big the increase had been the week before. But I guess that's all that was needed because my Anti-Xa came back at a perfect 0.86 this time!!
I can sleep much easier tonight!
My next growth scan is a week from today and I hope that the couple of weeks where my numbers were so off haven't affected Dash's growth. We are now past the halfway point to viability but I would really love to get to 32 weeks or beyond and I think, if we can convince my hyperactive immune system to calm the heck down, that we might actually have a chance at that.
My anti-Xa levels will be tested again in 3-4 weeks. Not so much because the doctor said so, but because I will insist on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment