I woke up this morning with a pit in my stomach. Last week I made quite a bit of a scene for those on the stand in the Easter Choir and anywhere within 15 feet as I flew from my pew and out the doors, sobbing.
It's Sunday. I'm quickly growing afraid of them. I sat there for the first part of the meeting looking at all of the families. . .trying so hard not to be jealous and failing miserably.
Sometimes I feel a little like Eve in Eden: having been commanded to have children but not having the ability to do so.
I have two amazing daughters, which is more than Eve managed during her time im the Garden, and yet I still feel like a complete failure.
It is very important to me to attend church each week and take the Sacrament. But what do you do when doing so brings more pain than you can bear?
No comments:
Post a Comment